Saturday 4 January 2014

Reflections for exciting day2

  Today was much more exciting to me compared to yesterday✌️. The egg drop was an interesting game. I was glad the egg did not break. However, during the process, some of us were left out. I agree with Stanley's suggestion: share our ideas in smaller groups. I had a really great time when doing the high elements although I did feel scared as I ascended the metal rungs taking me 5 metres above ground. I was glad that I managed to conquer the high elements with limited mobility in the end.
However, after the high elements, I went under the shelter and lepak. We amused ourselves by throwing pebbles on top of the shelter to hear"rain"even when our PSL told us not to do that. Although I had a lot of fun overall, I should have behaved better.

No comments:

Post a Comment