Monday 6 January 2014

Reflections For Day One Of The Orientation

Today I had a fun filled day as there were many interesting activities. I have made many new friends from different schools today. I learnt that we need to have teamwork and that teamwork was also important for us to succeed. I also learnt that we must sacrifice something to obtain victory and I understood the importance of communication.

I think that we could have been enthusiastic during the ice breaker and that PSLs (Peer Support Leaders) could improve the game by letting us introduce each other before the game and giving us time to remember the names before we start. I think that we could have managed to finish the game < Flip The Mat > if we had spent more time strategising and planned our time well.

I hope that the High Elements tomorrow would be very fun!

Matthaeus Choo

No comments:

Post a Comment