Monday 6 January 2014

Last Day Orientation Reflections

Today for Orientation activities the whole Sec 1 Level was an 'amazing race'. This race comprises of many activities like sponge battle or something along the line of that, was very fun the objective was to throw wet sponges at the opponents class and try to get their newspaper wet.
I thought the most crazy and most fun part of the game was when we had no outs when we where hit and both classes went to smear wet sponges on the opponents newspaper which became quite epic.

Overall I thought that that was a good way to end the three day orientation and I thought the peer support leaders to be very friendly and nice to all of us.

So to end it off I really enjoyed Orientation 2014 I hope that normal lessons will be just as fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment