Thursday 2 January 2014

My reflections

From today's activity,I learnt that we need to work together as a team and discuss a strategy before working on something in order to succeed.I also learnt that we need to sacrifice something in order to achieve something else.Time management is also very important.We need to plan our time wisely to complete something on time or within the time limit given.Games are meant to be fun but safety is also very important.When we are playing games,we must mind our own and others safety too,and try our very best not to hit the sports equipments with too much force as we might injure others accidentally.

Overall I find that the games planned for us today was very fun and I really enjoyed myself.Hope tomorrow's  <High Elements> would be fun too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment